Having an Aws solutions architect certification has a lot of benefits and helps you showcase your achievements and advances your AWS expertise in addition to validating your technical skills.
Some other benefits of AWS are listed below:
- You will be in demand in the market: With AWS being the most highly rated certification nowadays, having a Aws solutions architect certification will gain you a lot of demand in the IT market. Looking at AWS’s growth rate, a certification will fetch you new opportunities and increase your chances of getting hired.
- Need for Skilled people: Amazon has grown big in the IT market, with it expanding its cloud services. More and more companies are moving to cloud and amazon provides highly secure and flexible cloud services.The need for many skilled people has increased and will keep on increasing. Having a certification will help you stand out of the crowd and you are sure to get huge benefits out of it.
- Help you get a new level of expertise: New skills need to be developed in order to improve yourself and stay in loop with the latest technological advancements. Aws solutions architect certification helps you gain this expertise. With most of the AWS certifications based on real time scenarios you need practice and knowledge to clear the exam. Passing the exam and having a certification certainly shows your expertise in the subject and helps you get more higher level certifications.
I am listing some advantages of having a AWS Certification:
- Credibility: Having a certification will not only increase your knowledge about the services but also increase your credibility. Acquiring credentials will open more doors of opportunities for you.
- Help you get a job: If you’re a professional or a fresher the tag as “aws training” will fetch you a lot of job opportunities in AWS-related projects.
- Higher Pay: The Aws solutions architect certification does not guarantee a higher pay but AWS is the highest paying certifications list in the US.
- Improves skills: Having an Aws course helps you to improve your skill set and reduce the risks when implementing an AWS project.
- Helps you build the business: Employers look for AWS certified employees as they help in building a business. It is one of the criteria for higher tier memberships of AWS Partner Network
- Huge benefits: Being a member of the AWS Partner Network helps you get training subsidies, AWS usage credit, market support,etc.