Advantages of a roof over
* Applying a roof over is more economical than changing the existing roof.
* There is no demolition work required, so embarrassment is reduced to a minimum.
* Jobs can be executed quickly (1 to 2 days).
* A roof over it is storm-resistant (fully nailed), shatterproof and non-flammable.
* Such a roof is light (5 to 7 kg per square meter). Roof construction should not be reinforced.
Disadvantages of a roof over
* Possible leaks to the roof can hardly be found.
* When tiles are placed, they are sensitive to bumps that can no longer be removed. It is therefore difficult to change things after, when the roof elements are installed.
* Condensation problems may occur when the work has not been performed professionally and when there is not enough attention that has been given to ventilation.Hanjra deals in Precast Roofs and Boundary Walls in Pakistan